A passion to deliver projects of quality and innovative design has driven Garland to create the Garland Quarter. Ruby Tower, as the ‘jewel in the crown’, is the final stage of the Garland Quarter. Garland has brought together a remarkable team – PopovBass as the architects, Hutchinson as the builder and expert consultants that are all important to the delivery of Ruby Tower.
The principals of Garland have been active in property development for over 20 years, and have been responsible for high quality landmark projects such as:
• Garland Row, Garland 77, The Lofts and Stella;
• 490 Crown Street, Surry Hills;
• The Palace Cinema Complex at 99 Norton Street, Leichhardt;
• 12-16 Challis Avenue, Potts Point – including Fratelli Paradiso Italian restaurant;
• 57-59 Macleay Street, Potts Point - the Yellow House heritage restoration
The group and its projects have been the recipient of several architectural and industry awards.